Online or onsite, instructor-led live LibreOffice training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use LibreOffice and its entire software suite to create documents, diagrams, slideshows, and spreadsheets, leveraging similar functionalities found in Microsoft Office.
LibreOffice training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live LibreOffice trainings in Kazakhstan can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
LibreOffice is formerly known as OpenOffice and StarOffice.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
OpenOffice Course Outlines in Kazakhstan
- Learn the Writer and Calc features or LibreOffice.
- Create and edit various types of documents, such as letters, reports, essays, and more with LibreOffice.
- Create and manage spreadsheets for performing calculations, organizing data, and creating charts with LibreOffice.
- Install LibreOffice applications to help teams be more productive.
- Create a migration plan to move enterprise documents from MS Office to LibreOffice.
- Learn LibreOffice components to process text, build spreadsheets, create presentations, and draw vector graphics.
- Develop macros and extensions to improve usage and productivity.
- Install the LibreOffice suite on any operating system.
- Understand the full features and functionalities available in LibreOffice Calc.
- Learn how to clean, validate, manipulate, and visualize data in Calc.
- Apply the various functions and tools in Calc to perform complex data analysis.
- Gain some tips and insights on conducting advanced data analysis.