Online or onsite, instructor-led live CompTIA training courses provides through interactive hands-on practice the background knowledge and skills you will require to prepare for the CompTIA certification examinations and become a CompTIA Certified Professional.
CompTIA training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live CompTIA training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Kazakhstan or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Kazakhstan.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
CompTIA Course Outlines in Kazakhstan
- Gain proficiency in installing, configuring, and maintaining operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Identify and mitigate security threats and vulnerabilities in operating systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer software and hardware problems.
- Apply operational procedures for safety, documentation, communication, licensing, and change management.
- Understand the basic components of computing devices, including workstations and operating systems.
- Develop skills in using different data types and databases effectively.
- Gain familiarity with essential hardware components, device interfaces, and peripheral devices.
- Learn network and security concepts to ensure a safe computing environment.