21 hours (usually 3 days including breaks)
- A general understanding of API concepts.
Google Cloud Apigee is a full lifecycle API (Application Programming Interface) management platform.
This instructor-led, live training (online or onsite) is aimed at developers who wish to learn how to build, test, debug and deploy an API on top of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Set up a development environment that includes all needed resources to start developing an API.
- Understand and implement the tools available within Apigee Edge.
- Build and deploy an API to Google Cloud.
- Monitor and debug API errors.
- Leverage Google Cloud's analytics and machine learning solutions to make APIs more intelligent.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
Overview of Google Cloud's Apigee API Platform
Preparing the Development Environment
Creating an API in Apigee Edge
Setting up the API Proxy
Applying Policies to the API Proxy
Setting up a Target Server
Monitoring the API
Debugging API Errors
Deploying the API
Best Practices for API Security
Integrating Apigee with Google Cloud Analytics and Machine Learning.
Summary and Conclusion