Local instructor-led live ONAP training courses in Қазақстан.
ONAP Course Outlines
- Understand, install and configure the various components in the ONAP ecosystem.
- Carry out real-time, policy-driven orchestration and automation of physical and virtual network functions.
- Design, create, orchestrate, and monitor VNFs, SDNs and other network services.
- Efficiently manage the entire networking lifecycle using a software-driven approach.
- Develop, deploy, and scale a network using the latest open source technologies and practices.
- Install Open Network Automation Platform and configure the necessary frameworks.
- Understand the components and concepts foundational to the ONAP environment.
- Build and automate physical and virtual telecommunication network functions.
- Manage and optimize the life cycles of systems and operations executed through ONAP.
- Leverage the features of ONAP and overcome the challenges to telecommunication applications.