Local instructor-led live Talend training courses in Қазақстан.
Talend Course Outlines
- Integrate, enhance and deliver ESB technologies as single packages in a variety of deployment environments.
- Understand and utilize Talend Open Studio's most used components.
- Integrate any application, database, API, or Web services.
- Seamlessly integrate heterogeneous systems and applications.
- Embed existing Java code libraries to extend projects.
- Leverage community components and code to extend projects.
- Rapidly integrate systems, applications and data sources within a drag-and-drop Eclipse environment.
- Reduce development time and maintenance costs by generating optimized, reusable code.
- Install and configure Talend Open Studio for Big Data.
- Connect with Big Data systems such as Cloudera, HortonWorks, MapR, Amazon EMR and Apache.
- Understand and set up Open Studio's big data components and connectors.
- Configure parameters to automatically generate MapReduce code.
- Use Open Studio's drag-and-drop interface to run Hadoop jobs.
- Prototype big data pipelines.
- Automate big data integration projects.
- Install and configure Talend Administration Center.
- Understand and implement Talend management fundamentals.
- Build, deploy, and run business projects or tasks in Talend.
- Monitor the security of datasets and develop business routines based on the TAC framework.
- Obtain a broader comprehension of big data applications.
- Navigate the Talend Management Console to manage users and roles in the platform.
- Evaluate data to find and understand relevant datasets.
- Create a pipeline to process and monitor data at rest or in action.
- Prepare data for analysis to generate insights relevant to the business.